Be prepared for screening. Please ensure that all liquids, gels and aerosols in your carry-on baggage are in containers of 100ml or less and placed in a clear, 1L resealable bag. Click here for more information about carry-on baggage requirements.
Procurement and Contracting
CATSA’s procurement and contracting activities are conducted in a manner that ensures that its operational requirements are always met and that transparency, openness, fairness and value for money are promoted.
CATSA publicly tenders most of its requirements for goods and/or services. CATSA posts requests for proposals, requests for standing offers and other procurement solicitation documents on the Canadian electronic-tendering service MERX.
For more information on doing business with CATSA, please contact Procurement and Contracting.
- CATSA’s standard purchase order terms and conditions (PDF) for purchase orders under $50,000 issued from April 2019 to current date.
- Contractor Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Document Protection Procedures (PDF)
- Procurement and Contracting Policy (PDF)
- Trade Agreement Covered Procurements Procedure (PDF)
- Glossary - Trade Agreement Covered Procurements Procedure
CATSA regularly evaluates available passenger and baggage screening equipment. If you would like to tell us about your product, contact us at ProcurementInfo@catsa.gc.ca and include the following in your submission:
- A clear description of how your product addresses CATSA’s security screening mandate
- Sufficient supporting material for us to make a primary assessment
Note that all personal information collected is protected under the Privacy Act.